SOLAR INSECT KILLER - SOLAR INSECT CATCHER INDIA - SOLAR INSECT CATCHER FOR AGRICULTURAL PURPOSE IN INDIA - BUY SOLAR INSECT BUGS MOSQUITOES CATCHER
Posted onFeb 19, 2017 | Hits: 7567 | Stock No: #1355
Solar Energy Companies In India, Wind Energy Companies India: SOLAR INSECT KI
Type of the ad: Seller
BUY SOLAR INSECT KILLER IN INDIA AS A FARMER FOR FARMING TO PROTECT YOUR PADDYS, AND OTHER AGRICULTURAL PLANTS & PRODUCTS AS WELL AS YOU CAN USE IN HOUSES TO KILL FLYS, MOSQUITO, BUGS AND INSECTS. Solar Insect Killers are based on the principle of attracting Mosquito/Fly/Bugs/Insects to bright LED Light and killing them by generating high voltage. Cost of Solar Insect Killers for Agricultural purpose will cost you INR 14,500/- Per Piece excluding TAX & Delivery cost. For Home INSECT & MOSQUITO KILLER LED LIGHT will cost you INR 11,900/-. DISCOUNT DEALER PRICES ARE APPLICABLE FOR MINIMUM 50 UNITS P/O.
How It Works?
This Solar Powered Insect Killer System works by manipulating flies and insects, mosquitoes for movement towards the lamp in attracting the insects and bugs with bright LED light. The light draws into High Voltage Grid which kills them right away.
1. Movable and can be installed anywhere
2. Solar Panel placed on top
3. 3Watts Solar Panel
4. Ultraviolet LEDs
5. No Wiring Required
6. Internal Rechargeable Battery
7. 8-10 hours battery Backup
8. 3Watts Solar Panel 6Volts/4.5 Ah SMF Battery
9. Automatic Dusk to Dawn Operation
10. Inbuilt Charge-Controller
11. Battery Overcharge Protection
12. Deep Discharge Protection
13. Short Circuit Protection
14. Highly reliable and best quality PV Modules (Germany Imported Solar Cells)
15. Eco - friendly (no fossil fuel, no pollution)
16. Suitable for Cities, Villages/Rural and Agricultural Production Applications.
1. Power Saver
2. Easy to Use
4. No external wiring and thus shock free
5. Simple Installation
6. No Maintenance
7. Compact, Portable and Easy Mountable.
Houses, Gardens, Hotels, Parks, Hatcheries, Fish Farming, Agricultural & Farming Object, Lawns, Farms, Villages
Solar Power Plant