SOLAR FRUIT DRYER INDIA - SOLAR FRUIT & VEGETABLE DEHYDRATOR SUPPLIER IN KASHMIR, CHENNAI, KOLKATA, KOCHI, KERALA - SOLAR DRYER MANUFACTURERS IN INDIA
Posted onFeb 19, 2017 | Hits: 7322 | Stock No: #1282
Region - State: Kerala
Solar Energy Companies In India, Wind Energy Companies India: SolarDehydrator
Property Type: Indian Solar Panels
Condition: AUTOMOBILE & HEAVY INDUSTRIES PLANTS, RURAL HOSPITAL SOLAR POWER
Type of the ad: Seller
Want to install Solar Fruit Dryer/Solar Fruit & vegetable, Onion, Garlic, Pepper, Tomato, Champignon, Ginger, Tamarind Dehydrator in India? We supply all types of solar dryers in bulk order quantity. BHARAT SOLAR ENERGY - The Solar Dryer manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter in India. You can dry amla, chillies, mushroom, grapes, dates, Vegetables, mangoes, etc and many other agro products that anything you want to dry for FREE ENERGY. Different Types of Solar Dryers are available with us. We are leading Thermal Solution Solar Power Company in India, based in Kolkata, Delhi, Noida, Kashmir, Bihar, Odisha, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kerala, Assam, Tripura.
1. Microwave Drying Sterilization Machine - For Tea Leaves, Herbs, Herbs Root.
2. Microwave Vacuum Dryer - For Herbs Concentration Drying, Heating Sensitive Production.
3. Herbs Pill making Machine - For Herbs Pill, Food Pill.
4. Solid Count & Bottle filling Package line - Unscrambler, Counter, Capper, Sealing, Labelling Machines.
5. Suppository Production Line - For Pharmaceutical Factory.
6. Sterilizer - For Pharmaceutical, Laborary.
1. Solar Mushroom Dryer price is Rs. 20,500/-
2. Solar Box Type Dryer is Rs. 28,500/-
3. Solar Tunnel Fruit Dryer is Rs. 2,75,000/-
4. Solar Air Dryer (Thermal Base System) price is Rs. 4,50,000/-
*Taxes and Transportation/Delivery Charges are extra.
Our Latest Solar Dryers what R&D Lab presided by Shri Modi, PM of India what are as follows:
1) Solar Dryer - capacity of 25 Kg fresh food per batch.
Solar Power as a source of Renewable Energy is very useful in drying food
items. Many places in Rural India as well as Urban India do not get sufficient
power supply throughout the day. In such places Solar Dryer can be useful
device for drying food items hygienically. Apart from solar radiation and
natural convection of air currents in the dryer one more feature has been
added to improve the drying of fruits and vegetables. The feature is based on
simultaneous generation of electricity by a solar panel and using it for
creating an induced draft of air by fans installed in the dryer. These installed
exhaust fans are run to force moisture laden air outside the dryer. This dryer
achieves sufficiently high chamber temperature and dries product in
APPLICATIONS: The solar dryer in the capacity of 25 kg fresh food per batch is used for drying Tomato slices, Brinjal slices, Potato wafers, Green chilies, Apricot pieces, Mango, Slices, Grapes, Fish, etc.
ADVANTAGES: By use of this dryer, the drying process is made 1.5 times faster than
normal sun drying procedure resulting in substantial weight reduction. It has no adverse effect on environment. Product is hygienic.
2) Solar Power Dryer of 200 Kg - A new improved design of a Solar Power Dryer having capacity of 200 Kg fresh food per batch, has been worked out for drying food products hygienically. Apart from Solar Radiation and natural convection of Air Currents in the Dryer one more feature has been added to improve the drying of Fruits and Vegetables. The feature is based on simultaneous generation of electricity by a solar panel and using it for creating an induced draft of air by fans installed in the dryer. This Dryer achieves sufficiently High Chamber temperature and dries product in accelerated manner. The Dryer can be used at night time and also during Monsoon by using AC Convective Heaters provided in the Chamber of the Dryer along with DC converter of AC to be used for Operating Fans.
Solar Power Plant